Dook Dook!

Monday 19 December 2016

Holiday Photos


[2016] Fancy Floof

Info: Christmas photos taken at Bacchus Marsh Veterinary Centre by
Bacchus Marsh Photography. Portion of the funds raised from purchases went to supporting the Greendale Wildlife Shelter.





First meet my business. From left to right in this photo we have Amy (female), Beavis (male), Yuuki (male), & Haru (female.) Holding them all together while trying to stop them from jumping to their deaths on the table was quite a challenge. Yuuki wasn't in focus much but close enough, still looks amazing.




Now onto my Business, one on one.







~~~~~~~~~~~~



Amy









~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beavis




~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuki







~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haru








~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dont'cha just love dem raw fed coats.

Please do not copy or redistribute my photos elsewhere. I saved money and paid $200 for these digital copies so I appreciate if they stayed on my blog and my other accounts only. You are free to share the Link to the original posts though!

Post a Comment

 
 
Back To Top