Dook Dook!

Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas Photos!


I have been quite inactive the past couple of months.
I finally finished up with my Animal Studies classes and have been having on and off health issues (TMD).

Today the dumplings went and had some christmas photos done professionally at our local vet. I look forward to seeing how those turned out. I saw a few, which look amazing.... I can't wait!! I want them all now, but I guess the waiting will pay off. It gives me something to be excited for in the time being. I was super excited for today as well. The ferrets did well. Haru was a little all over the place but I don't blame her, she has cataracts and it is a strange new environment, even if she's been there before. Yuuki was pretty good, he fell off the table though, but is alright. Silly boy. Beavis did amazingly, in fact he behaved better than I expected. I was expecting him to the hardest to get still for a few seconds. Amy also was wonderful. Everyone loves Amy, she's small and beautiful. Apparently it was the first time the photographers have ever done ferrets. Yay!

For now, I may not be as active still. I am sorry.
This blog is like my baby and I should be posting on a regular basis but I'm just so full on focusing on mentoring and other things for the time being. I may start researching again and get some more ingredients on my list I compiled earlier in the year.

Everyone have a wonderful end of the year and very awesome new year.
Keep your ferrets safe and happy.



Post a Comment

 
 
Back To Top